Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
*Maintenance engineering team leader*
For nearly 150 years, this privately owned company has grown organically through the manufacture and cutting edge uses of non-woven industrial textiles. Our growth remains strong because of W E Rawson's ongoing commitment to innovation, designed to meet the worlds ever-changing and varied market needs
An exciting opportunity for a multi skilled Engineering Team Leader has arisen within our large multi process manufacturing plant. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a stable & growing manufacturer with an aspiration to progress up the management structure
In this role you will be overseeing a team of multi-discipline maintenance engineers & contractors. In order to be suitable for the role of the Engineering Team Leader, you will need to have experience man-manging a team of multi-discipline engineers, experience with Projects, strong H&S ethos & have a passion for training and developing the engineering team
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to take direction and challenge your team in a professional manner, along with proven experience of planned maintenance systems, breakdown maintenance and installations & projects
In return we will offer you the opportunity to develop your existing skillset by investing in your additional qualifications in order to progress you to the next level of our internal framework
· Significant engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
· HNC / HND in mechanical & or electrical
· IOSH managing safely qualification
· Experience worked as an Engineering Team Leader, Supervisor or similar title
· Strong electrical and mechanical understanding
· Demonstrated experience of change management.
· Strong Man-management skills
· Experience running projects
· Implementing PPM Schedules
*Duties & responsibilities*
Through your team & hands on if required
· Set & maintain H&S standards & compliance for all maintenance activities including adherence to existing procedures
· Provide both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance across a wide range of production machinery.
· Fault Find both Mechanically & Electrically.
Ensuring work is carried out in a safety conscious fashion.
· Reporting on recurrent faults and facilitating repair activities to the Senior Engineering Project Manager
· Liaise with Engineering stores, contractors & suppliers in order to ensure timely planning & repair of site assets
· Ensuring compliance to all company systems
Senior Engineering & Project Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Mechanical engineering: 3 years (required)
* English (required)
* Driving Licence (required)
* Day shift (required)