Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Band 6 Paediatric Direct Care Nurse - (Clinical)
Job Title: Band 6 Paediatric Direct Care Nurse
Location: East London
Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time Hours Available
Pay Rates from: £27 - £31 Per Hour
Our Direct Care Nurses play an important role within our company. They have responsibility to support our clients with complex nursing needs, living in their own homes.
We are looking for nurses to work with minimal supervision and be passionate about providing outstanding care. Your duties may include enteral feeding, tracheostomy care, invasive and non- invasive ventilation, suctioning, medication administration and post spinal surgery care. You may be required to attend MDT and school meetings, hospital appointments and be present within the home during assessments. Your input will be required and this may be through written communication or discussions with community teams.
You will be supported by the team of Lead Nurses with 24/7 clinical on call, supervision, annual appraisal and help with revalidation if required.
What we can offer
* Weekly pay
* Refer a Friend bonus scheme payable Up to £500
* Tailored induction provided, confirmed during interview
* PAYE Nurse roles available
* Flexible shifts
What we need from you:
* Eligibility for NMC Registration - Paediatric Nursing
* Experience in working with children in a complex care or community setting is desirable but not essential
* Evidence of CPD and experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information about the role please apply online today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £27.00-£31.00 per hour
* Referral programme
* Do you have experience providing care in the UK?
* Mandatory: What is the first half of your postcode?
* What is your mobile number?
* full uk driving licence and access to a vehicle (preferred)