Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Salary: Around 29000 (Depending on experience)
CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED COST ESTIMATORS
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cost Estimator in the manufacturing industry to join a Family run business that has been established for over 70 years.
The company undertake presswork, metal spinning, finishing, fabrication and toolmaking amongst other operations.
The Cost Estimator should be experienced in working with a variety of metals and exotic metals. The salary will be around £29000 dependant on experience.
- Experienced Work Estimator required.
- Applicant must have a previous track record working as an Estimator
- Must have good time keeping,
- Excellent attendance record and operate accurately with attention to detail.
- Also be able to manage own time and work as part of a team.
- Collect and analyse data to estimate time, money, materials and labour required to manufacture specific parts
- Analyse ongoing jobs to ensure within budget.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click apply now!