Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Assistant Management Accountant
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with an established distribution business based in Wetherby they look for an enthusiastic Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join a forward- thinking, supportive environment to work closely with a knowledgeable close- knit team to help across the finance function. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant/ Assistant Accountant that hopes to take the next step in their career, with study support provided this would suit someone looking to continue with their ACCA/ CIMA Studies.
The role will offer you a variety of exposure to month-end processes, management accounts and all related reporting and analysis. With the rate that the business is growing there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the team and you will be provided with all the tools and support to be successful.
You will play a key role in supporting the finance function & the Head of Finance with a wide range of activities; Duties & responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and production of monthly management accounts, including managing accruals, prepayments and journal entries within month end deadlines
* Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Full responsibility and management of end-to-end customer rebate process, including deal set up, monthly accruals calculation, postings and reporting, customer spend commercial reporting
* Assist in the development and review of annual budgets
* Provide business partnering to the Branch Directors to support in interpreting monthly financial results
Competencies/ Personal Requirements:
▪ AAT Qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
▪ Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
▪ Confident communicator both verbally and written
▪ Good understanding of wider finance
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact Sophie Hodgson today.
Elevation Recruitment group is a specialist division focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountants.