Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We'd love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way-all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.Customer Specialist - Press Release Distribution The overnight shift is a four on, four off rotation. The hours are 9:30p-7:30a ET during the rotation.
The Customer Specialist in PR Newswire's Customer Content Specialist division is a critical customer-facing position, a person adept at multi-tasking across numerous platforms in order to handle customer enquires in a professional and efficient manner. This person will be clear and concise in their verbal and written communication and highly knowledgeable in PRN products and services. This Customer Specialist will understand the customer's needs and meet their expectations every time, while providing professional and consultative service via the telephone, online chat and email.
As a Customer Content Specialist, you will work with Cision's clients who are utilizing PR Newswire to distribute their press release. This includes counseling clients on products and industry best practices while ensuring their press releases are distributed accurately and on time. On a daily basis, you'll be responsible for setting up press release orders, counseling clients on distribution and services, answering incoming phone calls, preparing press releases for distribution (proofreading, formatting, industry coding), and handling general client follow up.
We're looking for a candidate who has the ability to:
- Excel under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Prioritize tasks to meet client expectations, including proofreading press releases for accuracy
- Provide superior customer service
- Learn new technology and operating processes quickly
The Customer Content Specialist role will enable you to work with a variety of different organizations and see how their communication strategies impact their business and industry. It's a perfect role to launch a career in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Product, Sales, or a variety of other unique communication solution divisions within Cision.
Cision offers outstanding corporate culture and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) providing opportunities to grow professionally, personally, and have direct impact on the success of the business.
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (service industry background a bonus)
- Attention to detail and experience with proofreading
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Web applications (along with basic keyboarding skills)
- College degree is preferred (B.A. in Communications, Public Relations, English, or related field a plus)
- The overnight shift is a four on, four off rotation. The hours are 9:30p-7:30a ET during the rotation.
- Training schedule for all new hires will be from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET, M-F. The training will be 2-3 weeks.
We will offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision
- FSA (Health & dependent care)
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible PTO and work arrangements
- Tuition reimbursement & professional training
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter. Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge and named a "Top Diversity Employer" for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com. Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses. Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process. Apply for this job