Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
PSAP (911 Call Center) Tech
For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,TN,United States |
Intrado is looking to hire aPSAP Services Techwho will travel throughout Tennessee to join our Life & Safety business segment.
- Responsible for participating in the installation of 911 call handling and dispatch systems
- Travel to customer sites for installation and troubleshooting of software and hardware
- Provide onsite training for all assigned products
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with product compatibility and integrations within scope of responsibility
- Provide remote support to the customers as needed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in MIS or Computer Science preferred
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of technical customer service experience required
- Minimum one year installation or software training experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience with networking, Windows based servers and workstations required
- Minimum 1 year experience with Oracle and SQL preferred
- Certifications (e.g. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of cabling (e.g. running, terminating and testing Cat5e, 568a, 568b, RJ45, etc.) preferred
- Basic telephony knowledge (e.. MDF, tip and ring punchdown, color codes, POTS, etc.) preferred
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you'd expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond (tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identify protection and more)! Apply today to join us inwork worth doing!
- This role is eligible for premium pay (overtime and on-call)