Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
Term (Fixed Term)
Term Duration (in months):
Strong financial and business acumen required:
Develop and implement a centre of expertise for decision support. You’ll set standards for scalable financial diligence to ensure efficient and effective use of capital through clarity of value for investment.
What you’ll do:
- Work with leaders across the company to support decision making processes
- Establish a network of thought leaders and partners to deliver on a cross-functional and integrated decision-making perspective
- Design and lead experiments to enhance the decision-making experience
- Lead and foster excellence in articulating and measuring realization of value for investment
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator with strong analytical skills
- Ability to connect and build business relationships
- A thought leader with sound business judgement and decision-making skills
- Self-starter who embraces change and an innovative mindset
- Ability to drive an enterprise perspective while bringing clarity in the face of complexity
What you’ll need:
- A Chartered Professional Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst designation and/or graduate degree in business administration
- 8 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A drive to help others achieve their goals
-If you are an FCC employee, use your Workday portal to apply.
-If you are an FCC employee On Leave, contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.