Please note that candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
You will be reporting to the VP of the Financial Sector and be working with both client and/or Alithya employees to provide trustworthy consulting work. We are looking to hire full time and on a permanent basis.
- Develop solutions for automating deployment, configuration, and verification of legacy or early-stage technology to cloud environments and to support continuous integration of applications;
- Provide guidance on the full life cycle of cloud-based solutions, including tools, technologies, and best practices for development, deployment, and maintenance of cloud-hosted services;
- Work to automate, design, and deploy infrastructure systems on public and private clouds, ensuring all infrastructure can be managed through CI/CD pipelines.
When it just clicks! Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 1 year of application development and/or in-depth operations support experience;
- Degree from a post-secondary institution in Computer Science or Engineering, with demonstrated academic excellence;
- Experience with infrastructure deployment scripting/Infrastructure as Code and languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, or Python would be an asset;
- Willingness to be trained on continuous integration and continuous deployment practices, configuration management, metrics and monitoring schemes, virtualization and cloud computing technologies using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Azure;
- Thorough understanding of the software development environment and best practices related to build and release;
- Ability to:
- provide technological solutions to business challenges and opportunities;
- work effectively and independently, with minimal supervision, producing quality results.
- Languages required:
- English: 3/4