Future / Emerging Talent Development Manager
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well-known household Brand to recruit a talented Future / Emerging Talent Development Manager on a permanent basis. The only office requirement is a Tuesday in High Wycombe - the rest can be based from home!!
Graduate and Management Trainee schemes are critical to future success. This Organisation's award-winning programmes have consistently produced and developed top talent at a senior level. This pivotal role as Future / Emerging Talent Development Manager you will be responsible for driving the continuous improvement of the future talent 'lifecycle' strategy. Embedding the development, performance management and the subsequent successful transition of future talent into the Business. Driving diversity, enhancing processes, refining recruitment channels and ensuring the future talent strategy is successfully fulfilling talent gaps in the Organisation are just some of the key challenges you will face!!
* Embed an acceleration programme for top performing Graduates
* Create a strategy for the successful Line Manager and divisional ownership of future talent
* Lead and manage future talent gap analysis in conjunction with HR Business Partners
* Review and enhance the development programme for Management Trainees and Graduates
* Design robust assessment process to ensure future talent is job ready
* In conjunction with the HR Business Partners - periodically manage Graduate performance through a consistent framework
* Own and continuously improve placement programmes ensuring they are fit for purpose and a feasible feeder pool for future talent programmes
* Work closely with the Head of Resourcing to refine and embed the attraction and recruitment strategy for the Graduate and Management Trainee programmes nationally
* Improve the Business's network of relationships with key universities, schools and colleges, ensuring the Organisation has better opportunities to engage with high calibre individuals and increase the brand presence
* Embed a framework in the Business allowing Miring Managers to identify and engage with local schools and colleges for the Management Trainee programme
* Analyse and report on best routes to market for all pipelines providing clear ROI and metrics - e.g. cost per hire, time to hire and media source success
This is a superb and progressive opportunity to work in a Business that continues to grow in a highly competitive commercial market.
If you are looking for a challenging role in an extremely progressive organisation and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the M3, M4 and M5 corridors.