Electrical Project Engineer
Gaining opportunities to be a partner of the company
1. Draughting of electrical building services (Single-line diagram, lighting & small power layout, ELV, lightning protection system, infrastructure) using AutoCAD
2. To be responsible for all Pre- Tender, Contracts and Post – Contract, Purchasing, and cost control of all project activities of the Company
3. Electrical system design, engineering calculation, and tabulation in accordance with Malaysia Standard (MS) and British Standard (BS)
4. Meeting up with various professionals and understanding the multidiscipline role
6. To lead and monitor a project team and perform delegation of jobs to subordinates
7. Support Project Manager with electrical project establishment and closeout.
8. Review design inputs and review engineering drawings.
9. To assess and qualify Sub Contractors and Selected Suppliers
10. To resolve issues related to electric systems or devices that arise during the course of construction
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical) recognized by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Application is open for candidates with min 5 years of experience
- Required Skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Word& Excel (computer literate), knowledge of BIM and renewable energy will be added advantage
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Willing to work extended hours if needed
- Multiple locations if needed
- Undergo career guidance by the company’s director and attend networking sessions with various professional institutions and associations and provide a clear and structured training toward professional Engineering Status
- Remuneration equivalent to the market benchmark
- We are a group of young and talented engineers committed to positioning ourselves as ASEAN’s leading Electrical & Mechanical engineering solutions provider company with answers to fit-for-purpose design, customized manufacturing, seamless installation work, and reliable after-sales service and maintenance.
- Pursue to advance your career in entrepreneurship and be part of the growth of the company to the state branches and the ASEAN region
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Backed by 31 years in the industry, we strive to deliver effective mechanical and electrical
engineering solutions. Established in 1988, Kee Ming Electrical Sdn Bhd has seen the evolving development and needs of the decades in a local and ASEAN setting.
OUR CORE VALUE & COMMITMENT
We value our contract with you. Our contractors are first and foremost people on a contract.
As such, our clients are assured of reliable and quality service delivered to the letter.
We value our contact with our clients. Sincere and friendly communication forms the basis behind our smooth operations. Our clients can be assured of prompt and efficient communication. Since we value our contact with you, we invest in long term after-sales services and efficient on-the-job troubleshooting.
We believe that you should be in control of your business. Hence, we strive to place the key of
control back into your hands. Delivering innovation of international quality through top-notch
service, our goal is to see you regain control towards realizing the vision for your company.
We want to position ourselves as ASEAN’s leading Mechanical & Electrical engineering solutions provider company that with answers to fit-for-purpose design, customized manufacturing, seamless installation work and reliable after sales services and maintenance.
Stakeholders : We are committed to be the market’s leading company, working on incessant improvement in our business possibilities to provide top quality and services for our stakeholders.
Customers : We ensure that customer satisfaction will always be our utmost priority by maintaining our professional attitude.
Additional Company Information
51 - 200 Employees
Electrical & Electronics
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Smart Casual, 9.00a.m - 6.00p.m