Assistant Manager-Investor Relations (Corporate)
Assistant Manager- Investor Relations (Corporate, Shah Alam)
About our client
Our client is one of the leading Logistics providers and currently seeking to expand their workforce and talents in Malaysia.
You will be responsible for communicating all key information between the investor community and the management, delivering clear information and data on the company’s behalf.
This role will be reporting to the Senior Manager for the business unit and is based in Bukit Raja, Shah Alam, Selangor
• Aid in developing and implementing the company’s investor plans and strategies.
• Conduct an extensive analysis of the competition and market trends.
• Develop and actively monitor company performance data for investor relation functions.
• Aid in the creation and management of annual reports and statements.
• Help manage the company’s website in the investor relations section.
• Actively monitor analyst reports to send to the upper management.
• Provide feedback to the management regarding the investors and shareholders perception and opinion of the company.
• Serve as a key point of contact between the investors and the company.
• Aid in the creation of all media and communication materials such as presentations, press releases, and meetings to present to investors and shareholders.
• Keep track of operational changes within the company management and adjust investor relations communication accordingly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance, or similar field are recommended
• 5+ years’ experience in Investor Relations department or division is preferable
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Strong leadership and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
BTI Executive Search is an entity within the PERSOLKELLY company, a joint venture between PERSOL Group, and Kelly Services, Inc., forming one of the largest recruitment companies in the Asia Pacific and providing a full end to end workforce solutions for its clients and has operations in more than 13 countries in the same region.
BTI Executive Search, previously known as BTI Consultants, has been a market leader in Executive Search since 1982. As we believe that every leader must make a difference to drive positive change and optimal results to achieve organizational business goals, we adopt a holistic approach in sourcing and searching for quality leaders from acquisition to assimilation to engagement. Our suite of offerings includes talent mapping, succession planning, board consulting, global and regional executive hiring. Our borderless search operations and established network, spanning 6 countries, including Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
For more information, please visit www.btiexecutivesearch.com