JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 1,850 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS based indirect and direct eProcurement solutions with advanced spend analytics, complex sourcing, supplier management, contract lifecycle management, savings tracking, and intelligent workflow capabilities. We have pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continue to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solutions suites are trusted by the world’s largest education, manufacturing, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents, more than any other spend management company.
The Boomi Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, implementing and communicating solutions for JAGGAER’s enterprise applications including but not limited to Salesforce (primary), NetSuite (secondary), Tableau (secondary) and integration solutions including Dell Boomi for cloud, on-premise and hybrid scenarios.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
-Creation of an integration manual outlining the integrations of all ancillary applications that integrate, feed data into or out of Boomi; this includes integrations and data feeds that were set up prior to onboarding of role and future state. Manual will include workflow of data process, fields impacted in data flow and business use case the system flow is completing.
-Extensive knowledge around integrations between Boomi and Salesforce-Responsible for fixing all issues with Boomi by working with system admins to test integrations between integrated systems -Responsible for ensuring formal development and application change cycles are followed and meet EA Manager’s expectation:
Business Requirements – Responsible to review and understand requirements from business; may include setting up discovery calls to confirm understanding.EA Solutioning
- Responsible for documenting all solutions designedBusiness Solution Acceptance
– Responsible for receiving formal business sign off prior to implementing changes in sandbox environment. This assures the designed solution meetings the business needs.EA development
– All work must be conducted in sandbox environment. During development process you are responsible for updating project board timeline according to EA Managers set expectations.UAT -Responsible for managing a formal UAT with outlined tests cases and documented bugs to eliminate any misalignment and issues prior to go live.Live in Production
- Responsible for assisting the business in training documentation and communication.
-Interface with both internal/external technical (third party managed services) experts to drive system solutions.
-In the event JAGGAER engages with third parties to help develop integration solutions utilizing Boomi it is the responsibility of this role to review all changes being made to the system to confirm there is no negative impact to current system configurations. This includes being actively engaged in the project meetings. This includes being a tester in all new solutions implemented into the system.
-Responsible for representing the integrations current and future integrations with SFDC. This role will work hand and hand with our system admins to assure integrations are running effectively and efficiently. When there is an integration issue this role will work closely with system admins and Boomi specialist to repair the issues in a SLA set by the EA Manager.
-This role will be working closely with the Boomi specialist and system admins to improve the integrations in place with SFDC
-Support other requests from manager and leadership team]
Salesforce Certified Developer is preferred
SFDC Certified Administrator is preferred
NetSuite Certified Developer is a plus
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
What does success look like?
You are consistently building solutions that meet business requirements on the first iteration of solution presenting to the business.
Meeting SLAs around project and tickets.
Following proper change management controls.
You can handle multiple critical tickets along with a full project workload.
Actively engaged on meetings provided clear solutions when issues, questions or concerns arise.
JAGGAER is committed to promoting Equal Opportunities in employment. All employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity (Protected Characteristics Equality Act 2010).
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.