Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Technical Product Owner [SQL & Java]
Why do we need this role?
- Coordinate EMS strategy and product roadmap/s to achieve a connected and simple experience for engagements from across Business Domains
- Support the execution of activities to deliver product roadmap/s for Open Banking and other features
- Maximise the value of the feature being delivered
- Manage/ refine the EMSs Shaping and Delivery backlog through prioritisation and decision making
- Leads and guides squads to deliver feature outcomes
- Supports Engineer Managers and Scrum Teams in understanding the product needs
- Successful shaping and planning for implementation of MVPs to achieve desired business outcomes
- It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience:
- A strong technical background and in-depth understanding of financial products and domains (operations, process, end users, customers, regulations).
- Knowledge and experience with microservices/APIs and Cloud technology
- Creativity and ability to simplify complex processes and issues, problem solving and process analysis
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience in working with the busines to define the product roadmap
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior Technical Business Analyst/ Product Owner
- Tertiary qualified with Degree in Business/ IT and preference to post graduate qualifications
- Scrum Master/ Product Owner/ SaFe certification preferred
Key tasks; accountabilities and challenges of this role
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and development of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs.
- Coaching, mentoring, and guiding junior developer engineers
- Provide key support on fail and fix for assigned application/s.
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to software solution
- Ensure Back Ups, Currency & Patching are maintained to the correct standards