Job Description Automation Engineer
A world leader in manufacturing, in Pennsylvania. is looking for a new member of its Engineering Team. As an Automation/Controls Engineer, you will be relied on to make improvements to the automation of the manufacturing processes.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Extreme attention to detail as you monitor the machine processes and look for areas of improvement.
- A Hands-On mindset and be willing to actually get involved with the processes.
- An inquisitive mind to be able to troubleshoot.
- A positive attitude towards work and co-workers.
To be qualified, you will need:
- a 4 year degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- the ability to troubleshoot and program electronic equipment, including PLC's and Robots.
- hands-on experience with troubleshooting manufacturing equipment.
- Manufacturing experience, preferably in plastic injection molding or similar.
If interested and qualified, contact me today for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.