Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Product Marketing Specialist
is competitively positioned as a leading enterprise resource for compensation data, software, consulting and education. As a Product Marketing Specialist,
you will be responsible for managing the operations of the Careers Business line.
As a Product Marketing Specialist
, you will develop go-to-market campaigns for the partner development team. You are a B2B product marketer who is curious, entrepreneurial, organized, collaborative, has excellent communication skills, and thrives in fast-paced environments.Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the partner team on marketing campaigns, including email marketing, webinars, newsletters, web pages, social media initiatives and events, to drive business results for the partner team.
- Collaborate with outside vendors or partners for execution of campaigns
- Ensure branding consistency for all customer- and partner-facing marketing materials.
- Ensure that marketing opportunities from partner agreements are explored and that deliverables are completed with the highest quality and on time.
- Monitor key metrics and develop weekly and monthly reports to track results.
- Operate cross-functionally and collaborate effectively across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 2+ years B2B product marketing or marketing experience at a tech company
- Experience in the Human Resources industry is a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and project management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proactive individual able to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-task-oriented environment
- Comfortable with technology - familiarity CRM, and other online applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) and CRM systems.
- Marketing Research
- Product Marketing
- Project Management
- Sales enablement
Perfect your Pay. Inspire an Impact. Drive a Difference. At Salary.com, we know your worth- Apply today to explore opportunities to join our team!
- Awesome co-workers, exciting atmosphere, and a modern, bright workspace!
- 10 paid holidays and generous vacation time
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Robust benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability coverage
- 401K with 6% Company match