At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Partner with the best
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be involved in long-term planning and development to the overall sales strategy of your team. In a high-impact, fast-paced environment you will work with an exciting, exclusive product line. As a trusted leader, you will find joy in delivering successful outcomes for customers through innovation, strategic solutions, strong relationships and thorough business understanding.As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing a solid pipeline of leads and opportunities to execute the annual plan to contribute to a wider sales targets.
- Handling a large set of accounts within a geography and responsible for delivering growth targets in a highly transactional and fast-paced market
- Understanding market trends and customer specific information to ensure a winning approach
- Leading the commercial cycle from the lead identification until deal closing
- Ensuring accuracy on forecasting as well as customer visits in Baker Hughes CRM and leverage the tool for lead and contact identification;
- Delivering new customers, increase penetration and retention of recurring accounts
- Leveraging (technical) sales support to realize sales;
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Possess previous experience in a sales role
- Demonstrate experience within oil and gas with knowledge of facilities/pipeline systems design
- Have strong communication and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences.
- Show ability to influence others and close deals
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.