Lead Embedded Software EngineerDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you like to help shape and implement our Digital Solutions strategic directionRole Summary:
The team at Panametrics, a Baker Hughes business designs and manufactures a range of sensing instrumentation and sensors that are utilized in a vast array of market segments. Panametrics is looking for a Lead Firmware Engineer to work collaboratively with Global cross functional teams to develop state of the art, next-generation industrial sensing products, solutions and platforms. Key responsibilities include requirements definition, documentation, architecture, design, algorithm development and validation.Partner with the best
Panametrics is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to develop next-generation industrial sensing systems using state of the art technologies.
As a Lead Engineer you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading the execution of product design, validation, and certification of industrial grade embedded systems
- Evaluating system level requirements by brainstorming with Product Specialists, Product Managers, and other peers throughout the organization
- Developing cross platform development of C/C++ code while maintaining code quality through best practices and code quality automation
- Developing system architectures for multi-channel data acquisition and signal processing products
- Supporting sustaining activities across a broad product portfolio
- Supporting the creation and implementation of process-driven design decisions (CPO; NPI and NTI; Operations, Sales, and Service support)
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- 2+ years' experience with developing embedded C/C++ applications for Linux embedded operating systems.
- Experience with the Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC architecture, design workflow, Xilinx's SDK and Peta Linux tools.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Git, SVN.
- Proficient in using software/hardware debugging techniques.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.