Veros Credit is committed to making vehicle ownership possible for everyone. Through our vast network of independent and franchise dealers, we have helped countless customers with their financing needs, allowing them to drive off in the vehicle they deserve.
We realize that our greatest assets are our employees, which is why we strive to make work welcoming and fun but offer limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. At Veros Credit, you can look forward to company events, free meals and snacks throughout the month, holiday activities, and more. You will be greeted by friendly, positive, and ambitious team members, and work alongside leaders who encourage and value your new ideas. We are proud to say that it is this sense of community that makes us excited to walk through the door every day.
Some of our benefit offerings include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Transportation Reimbursement Benefit (Mass Transit, Carpool, and Plug-In Electric Vehicle)
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Daily fresh fruit
- Office Starbucks Coffee/Latte/Espresso Machine
- And a lot more!
About The Position
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for selling the Company's products and services to independent and franchise car dealerships in a designated market. The Regional Sales Manager will spend a majority of his/her work time in the field, engaged in these sales activities.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships with independent and franchise car dealerships in a designated market.
- Drive the sale of the Company's products and services (i.e. GAP insurance, Collateral Protection insurance, Warranties, GPS installation services, etc.) by educating dealerships on their features and advantages.
- Boost sales by performing cost benefit and needs analysis presentations for dealer clients and prospects which highlight solutions that utilize the Company's products and services.
- Implementing innovative sales and merchandising initiatives to achieve the sales goals and customer satisfaction objectives of the Company.
- Generate and pursue sales leads as well as new dealership relationships using cold calling techniques, business directories, referrals, onsite field visits, etc.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to compete with other individuals and/or companies who sell similar products and services.
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas while maintaining accepted delinquency/loss levels on the portfolio.
- Partner with the internal underwriting department, when necessary, to maximize sales and deal flow.
- Educate dealerships on the expected applicant standards such as credit quality, residence/employment stability, etc. and ensure all stipulations are submitted.
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training seminars to keep abreast of the latest industry developments.
- Significant travel within an assigned geographical area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in the auto lending industry and/or finance experience in the automotive sales industry. Subprime experience is preferred.
- A strong background in outside sales.
- Demonstrated familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Ability and motivation to travel to multiple sales locations and plan/strategize sales for an assigned geographic region.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, tactful and sensitive manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook), DealerTrack, Routeone, and defi.
Automotive, Dealership, Regional Sales, Regional Sales Manager, Finance Sales, Area Sales Representative, Business Developer, Area Sales Manager, Finance Manager, Auto Finance, B2B Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.