Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Java Scala Architect
Job Description Must Have:
- Experience building Java applications, in a service based architecture.
- Need hands on current experience on Java, Scala, JUnit, XML, Spring, Hibernate and SQL.
- Experience with Scal must
- Strong DB knowledge- including PL/SQL
- Hands on experience with version control, build integration and messaging technologies.
- Need to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles, design patterns and threading techniques.
- Strong Web Services background required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer science and data-structure fundamentals.
- Appreciation for design patterns/anti-patterns.
- Appreciation for team-work
- Ability to build or work in a continuous integration framework
- Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization and be effective with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and define approaches to bring unfocused issues to resolution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for managing interactions both within the team and without.
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Strong work ethic
- An ideal candidate will demonstrate excitement for technology and business. S/he will also be able to handle competing demands on time and manage his/her work to deadlines. Flexibility in outlook is essential. A lot interaction with business users and global development teams in different time-zones is involved.