Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
- Promote and champion Zero Harm and Zero Waste initiatives and culture across all plant operations and personnel
- Manage plant safety initiatives
- Ensure daily plant operations are in compliance with environmental regulations
- Maintain compliance with all permits
- Maintain SH&E Management System
- Oversee plant quality control program
COVID-19 Vaccination PolicyAll new hires must be fully vaccinated or be willing to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for a North American based job, where permitted by applicable law and subject to requests for accommodation. Fully vaccinated means 14 days have elapsed since receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or 14 days since receiving the one dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Bachelor's Degree in environmental science or safety; M.S. in safety science or environmental science preferred
- Relevant experience in an industrial setting; Five years' experience in the area of environmental and safety management preferred
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills with the ability to use basic computer software
- Knowledge in the areas of environmental regulations; OSHA regulations and safety management is preferred
- Team player, ability to set priorities, analyze problems, work independently and manage time effectively
Koppers Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category or characteristic protected by federal law, state, or local law.