Who We Are
Atkore is forging a future where our brands, suppliers, employees, customers, partners, and communities are building better together – a future focused on empowering our customers while we power and protect the world.
Atkore is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical, mechanical, and safety infrastructure solutions. We are also a recent recipient of Great Place to Work© and Top Workplaces© certifications. With approximately 3,900 employees and 65 manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, we manufacture electrical conduit, cable management systems, armored cable, metal framing, and security products and solutions.Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for to hire a Sr. Analyst, Enterprise Data Quality, who will partner with key stakeholders and data stewards in the organization to ensure our data assets are well defined, are fit for purpose, have clear data quality measures and have the necessary controls and processes in place to achieve and maintain a high level of quality.What You’ll Do
What You Bring
- Establish data quality standards and measures for quantifying the condition of key data assets in the organization and determining the minimum data quality standards.
- Develop and institutionalize standard data quality reporting and processes for ensuring we are meeting or exceeding our quality standards.
- Profile data assets routinely to identify opportunities to improve data quality.
- Identify root cause for data quality defects and develop sustainable countermeasures.
- Identify and implement software utilities to support the ongoing operation of establishing and maintaining high quality data assets.
- Prepare and present management reports with clear observations, impact to the business, and actionable recommendations to address systemic or episodic data quality issues.
- Participate in data readiness workstreams for major system implementations.
- Participate in the development and evolution of formal data governance policies, practices and procedures as a member of the Enterprise Data Services team.
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Information Systems or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT with significant focus on data in a large-scale, complex business to business manufacturing environment.
- Experience with data profiling and analysis tools with a demonstrated ability to identify and quantify data quality issues.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to systematically diagnose root cause.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience preparing and presenting complex concepts and topics.
- Analytically minded with a passion for implementing technology to advance the strategic initiatives of the organization.
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Complete your new hire “Immersion” so that you are ready to rock in your new role.
- Have developed relationships with the key stakeholders for this role.
- Have gained a high-level understanding of Atkore’s system and data landscape.
- Have identified potential opportunities for adding value through the use of high quality data assets.
Within 12 Months, You’ll:
- Have developed a deeper understanding of Atkore’s application and data landscape.
- Have developed a deeper understanding of Atkore’s needs to better manage, ensure the quality of and maximize the value of the company’s data assets.
- Have begun developing foundational assets and processes to deliver long-term success in your role.
- Have established a process and a set of tools and services to deliver on the data quality needs of the organization.
- Have earned the respect of your peers, key stakeholders and the executive leadership team.
- Have established the Data Quality function as a valuable asset to the company and essential to our long-term success.
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workforce that drives collaborative culture. Our teamstrives
for breakthrough results,stays focused
on being standout leaders, and fullysupports
decisions of the Company. We consistently live the Atkore mission, strategic priorities, and behaviors, all in a way that’s consistent with our core values. Together, we build strong leaders that continually endeavor to move us forward.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)