Texas Roadhouse Restaurant Manager
Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work!
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a legendary Restaurant Manager. As a Restaurant Manager you would oversee both front of house and back of house operations and be responsible for making sure that Legendary Food and Legendary Service are adhered to at all times. If you are an experience restaurant manager that has passion for guests and also working in a kitchen, apply to be a Restaurant Manager today!
As a Restaurant Manager, your responsibilities would include:
• Manage hourly employees, including conducting performance evaluations, coaching and discipline
• Reviewing applications, interviewing, and hiring or making recommendation to hire Hourly employees
• Directing work for employees including setting hours and weekly schedules and assigning tasks before, during and after open hours of the restaurant
• Driving sales, steps of service and guest satisfaction
• Providing, directing and scheduling Front of House and Back of House training
• Supervise and overseeing the production and preparation of food in a manner consistent with established recipes and procedures
• Conducting formal line Taste & Temps
• Enforcing appropriate security measures at the restaurant so that the safety of our employees and guests are maintained at all times
• Manage food, supplies and liquor costs by conducting weekly inventory
• Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
• Lives our core values every day: Passion, Partnership, Integrity and Fun with Purpose
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package after 30 days of employment to Restaurant Managers that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Parental, Donor, Bereavement and 100% Paid Maternity Leave
• Adoption Assistance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursements up to $5,250 per year
• Monthly Profit Sharing Program
• Quarterly Restricted Stock Units Program
• Many opportunities to support your community
• Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.