SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.Job DescriptionJob Functions
QualificationsEducation and Experience
- Serve as the key liaison between Client, supplier and the internal SGS global support team.
- Responsible for building relationship within the different Client departments and supplier base.
- Identify and generate business development opportunities in coordination with GKAM
- Generate, cultivate, and close leads and opportunities to support account sales strategies and goals developed with GKAM
- Responsible for building effective and professional relationships and close cooperation with key internal customer support teams including Client Services, Global, Technical and Operational teams
- Work effectively with GKAM and operations to deliver client expectations effectively and efficiently to grow account share according to strategic account management plan
- Assist in development and maintenance of all program documentation: Work Instructions, SOP's, Protocols, Program Manuals, and Submission Request Form
- Prepare and release monthly vendor newsletters on SGS and Client updates
- Review, minimize, and maintain Client vendor list by product category and country
- Assist in coordinating department workshops, seminars, team training, etc. which are provided by SGS, with Client teams and suppliers as needed
- Communicate and monitor Client expectations of execution of SGS services to a local lab and global coordinators
- Must stay informed with industry news and SGS goals and initiatives, to effectively communicate with client and offer strategic solutions for their business needs.
- Partner with SGS GKAM to support the Client account globally
- Other duties assigned as necessary in response to business needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational background in analytical sciences, engineering, business or related field
- 2+ years experience in multinational organization in the professional services industry
- Highly motivated, dependable, and detail oriented
- Hands-on, open minded, proactive team player
- Strong communication, organizational and follow up skills
- Demonstrate Creative and Strategic thinking skills to develop innovative solutions to solve customer requirements and Expectations
- MUST be Customer focused
- Demonstrate high integrity and excellent work ethics
- Willing and able to interact with Client on a regular basis including face-to-face and phone conversations
- Self-managed and responsible to project and time management.
- Ability to work well independently and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask, detail oriented with a keen sense of urgency
- Ability to complete projects and assignments on a timely basis
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Computer literacy (creating, filing, saving/uploading, searching, backup, etc.)
- Willing and able to work in a global network operating in various time zones
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.