gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Title: Project Manager
Provide program management support for Department of State contract supporting the Bureau of Diplomatic Security's (DS) Office of Overseas Protective Operations (DS/IP/OPO). Oversees personnel to assist DS in the management and administration of protective services, financial management, acquisition support, information management, and administrative programs.
Location: Rosslyn, VA
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct coordination and support to the Contracting Officer (CO) and Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) on all contract related matters to ensure success of the ongoing efforts in a timely manner. Areas of advice / coordination / support shall encompass, but are not limited to the following: contract administration, staffing levels, reporting, and administrative matters such as assisting in clearance, approval, records and Letters of Authorization (LOA) processing for overseas-bound contractor personnel to included obtaining Diplomatic and/or Official passports for contractor personnel, training, logistics and communications.
- Conduct weekly visits to the primary duty locations of its employees.
- Attend all regularly scheduled meetings dealing with the contract matters, as well as special and unscheduled meetings required be the COR or CO.
- Provide all reporting information required under the basic contract accurately, thoroughly and timely.
- Resolve issues related to task or deliver orders, invoicing, time and attendance, and internal personal conflicts with DS customers as needed.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ten years of experience, six (6) years of which must be specialized in administration, management, and supervision of security-related programs, remaining four years of experience may be generalized in security related programs.
- Strong knowledge of federal security laws, regulations, intelligence community directives, guidelines, and/or Department of State security regulations, standards, and policies and their application.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desired.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.