Job Description Be a part of your Local Hometown Favorite!
You bring your great attitude and readiness to learn, and we'll take care of the rest! At The Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub, we're proud to offer flexible schedules, full training with opportunities to grow your career, comprehensive benefits, and a safe enjoyable work environment. We treat people right, and that's why our team makes new guests feel welcome, and regulars feel right at home. Assistant Kitchen Manager / Culinary Manager
Are you looking to move your career forward in culinary management? We have a structured training program that will give you confidence and set you up for success. If you have a passion for leading a team and creating high quality food then we want to hear from you!
Previous restaurant shift leader / back of house leadership experience is necessary.
We can offer you:
- Training & Advancement - An in-depth & comprehensive training program to ensure our Team Members can develop & grow with us.
- Stability - We have some of the lowest manager & hourly turnover in the industry. That means the team you'll be a part of doesn't change nearly as often as other restaurants.
- Better quality of life - no late night bar hours & flexible schedules!
- Weekly Pay and Paid Vacation- vacation eligibility after six months
- Pay & Benefits - Extremely Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including quarterly bonus potential, Medical, Dental, Life, Company-Matched 401k, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company's 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Strong Culture - welcoming and safe environment where you will Love Where You Work!
- Community - The 99 gives back to the communities we serve in order to promote a greater understanding and respect for diversity
- Respect - We value Team Members from of all backgrounds and always strive to communicate respectfully & cooperatively.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITY
Ninety Nine Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Join the Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. In this Restaurant Kitchen Management (KM) role, you will manage restaurant back of house / kitchen teams along with assistant manager roles and duties working as a member of the restaurant management team. Kitchen Manager or Culinary Manager experience is preferred in this BOH leadership / Heart of House management role.