Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Software Engineer - ServiceNow
Client is seeking to enhance an existing custom application, ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for the technical build and delivery of ServiceNow's custom applications with cross platform touch points with many other global and scoped applications. The resource will complete both back-end and service portal development.
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Performs system utilization, health check, and daily operational system maintenance activities, such as account administration and configuration, responsible for the day-to-day technical management and oversight of the system.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Minimum Certifications: ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Minimum of 2+ years Service Portal development experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years general ServiceNow development experience.
- Ability to implement moderate to complex level security using Access Control Lists and Business Rules.
- Experience working with the ServiceNow platform; experience in Agile development teams
PandoLogic. Keywords: Programmer, Location: San Antonio, TX - 78205 , PL: 538215082