Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Specializing in creative solutions & bespoke brand awareness strategies, Continuity Marketing Inc. endeavors to go above and beyond all expectations. We are business leaders in the marketing industry, and we are looking to add a Public Relations Associate to the team.Job Description
We are seeking a new management professional to lead a closely knit team of marketing experts. If you have experience maximizing efficiency and orchestrating continuous improvement, we want you to apply for our Marketing Manager position. We are looking for a talented and patient professional who puts communication skills as a priority for his or her marketing approach. You should have a firm understanding of marketing principles.Job Responsibilities
- Develop marketing plan and update it on a monthly basis to remain relevant to changing market trends and requirements.
- Interact with outside web development teams to ensure that website design and the company's internet presentation are in line with the image we want to have.
- Compile and organize company statistics and make monthly presentations to the board; manage the monthly marketing budget, making improvements and cuts where necessary to meet company goals.
- Design marketing campaigns and assign work to the rest of the team to ensure campaigns are as successful as possible; organize marketing team members and delegate work according to ability.
- Oversee the creation of marketing assets and manage the implementation of such assets.
- Create calendar of marketing events, including product launches, news interaction, blog posts, and other campaigns.
- Support ambassadors before speaking events to guarantee they are prepared to represent the company in the proper light.
- Interview potential marketing team additions and oversee the hiring process.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer and tech-savvy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Send us your resume for consideration!