Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Spuntino Restaurant Manager Clifton NJ
Position & Perks
Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas has an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and outgoing service leader with a passion for great food and fine wine as a Restaurant Manager. Spuntino is the ideal fusion of upscale wine bar and casual Italian eatery. With the charm of a metropolitan gathering place, the tapas style menu, and over 40 hand selected Italian wines, Spuntino allows guests to have a "one of a kind" experience each and every visit.
If you're a "food lover" with a flair for leading a team of service professionals, dedicated to excellence and enjoy great Italian wine, Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas could be the place for you. Responsibilities
- Recruit, select, train, develop and retain team members to "WOW! Every Guest Every Time".
- Engage with team members and guests to maximize the guest dining experience.
- Possess strong knowledge of all menu items-food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with an emphasis on Italian wine.
- Assist in implementing and promoting in-restaurant programs and strategies to build sales.
- Participate in restaurant sponsored community events and activities.
- Lead by example and maintain a restaurant culture that brings the company Vision and Values to life.
- Support goals and objectives of the management team.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels in accordance with sales volume and storage procedures.
- Monitor and manage costs and profitability.
- Maintain restaurant equipment and building in accordance with company guidelines for safety, organization, and sanitation.
- Provide leadership to deliver on all brand standards.
- Provide in-the-moment and regularly scheduled performance feedback to team members.
- Ability to lead others and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable of food, beverages and basic preparation methods
- Robust knowledge of different types of wines and growing regions including ability to describe taste and aroma and recommended pairings.
- Ability to sell, serve and supervise the sale of alcohol.
- 3+ year's previous full-service restaurant management experience.
- Previous experience specifically with wine sales, promotion, and/or education.
- Communicate clearly in English - both verbal and written
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance for you and your family
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Privileges and a whole lot more!