Enova's hybrid work model allows employees to work in the office T, W, and TH with the option to work from home on Monday and Friday. The health and safety of Enova's employees is our number one priority and all employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be requested regardless of work location, unless prohibited by applicable state law. Employees may request an exemption to the vaccination policy due to medical reasons, sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as otherwise permitted by applicable state law. Is this the right role for you?
We are searching for a bright, high-energy Accounting Manager to join our team. If you prefer to only work in a straight-forward environment where things do not change much and you can perform the same procedures every month, this is probably not the place for you. If you prefer to consistently be learning and building your skillset, this may be the place for you. If you prefer working with other highly motivated, talented individuals that thrive on collaboration and solving problems together, this may be the place for you. If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to really understand the issue and build an optimal solution, this may be the place for you. If you prefer a culture that doesn't just talk about diversity, equity, and inclusion, but strives to live it on a daily basis, this may be the place for you
At Enova, you will not be limited to only certain pieces of the puzzle. You will be responsible for entire products - from working with product teams to understand the product, to working with our Business Intelligence / Data Services team to derive efficient reporting solutions, to working with the business to analyze and explain results. In the first year, you will play a key role in the integration of a key recent acquisition into Enova's legacy back office - Workday general ledger, payroll, and AP functions. You will be able to drive process improvement, impact the business with your involvement, and work with a fun and motivated team.
You will have significant exposure to C suite executives at a large public company that strongly believes in mentorship. You will become part of a vibrant culture that values each person for what they bring to the table. What you'll be doing:
We're excited about you if you have:
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations and monthly/quarterly reporting of certain brands/products.
- Assist in the analysis and presentation of financial results to key stakeholders and regulators.
- Lead the accounting-centric portions of integration efforts on acquisitions, including Workday GL.
- Manage and mentor staff and help guide their development.
- Maintain internal control processes and standards.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- A CPA license
- 5+ years' experience in a corporate accounting department
- A combination of Big 4 Accounting firm and public company industry experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and oral
- Proven ability to develop relationships across departments as both a leader and a participant
- Experience with Workday Financials is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.