The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux
Are you interested in a role with huge growth potential where you have the opportunity to play a key strategic role on a team? We're hiring a highly-organized and people-oriented human resources manager to ensure our business runs smoothly. You will be consulted by top management on strategic planning and business administration, oversee employee relations, and maximize our sustainability and profitability. Job seekers should be flexible, detail-oriented, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- Process and maintain internal documents, paperwork, records, and reports
- Develop and implement personnel policies and procedures, and advise on improvements
- Meet with departing employees for exit interviews and receive feedback on our current systems for improvement
- Act as the bridge between employees and managers and offer advice on key issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Narrow down the talent pool to highly-qualified candidates, interview the shortlist, and onboard and train new hires
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Over 3 years of experience in upper-level HR management
- Must possess a bachelor's degree in business management, HR management or similar major
- Certified with the SHRM or a similar certification institute
About The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux
The Law Offices of Marjory Cajoux believes delivering stellar legal representation begins and ends with our staff and are seeking employees who want to be a part of a great mission, a diverse staff and culture, where first names are used for everyone, and doors are always open. A place where delivering exceptional customer service to our clients and their families is our number #1 priority. If this sounds like a team that you want to be a part of, start your application today!