US Remote Eligible
A driven business professional with exceptional analytical skills, critical thinking, systems thinking and interpersonal skills eager to work in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Liaison between Information Systems, Business Stakeholders, and Product Owners to maintain, enhance or integrate firm systems and data by serving on cross functional project teams in support of Business Intelligence and Reporting tools for the Firm.
- Identify current and future potential enterprise use cases of Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions by interfacing with data & analytics teams as well as business units across the enterprise.
- Serve as subject matter experts of Business Intelligence and Reporting tools.
- Support strategic communications with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders.
- Create, maintain and review business process models, data flows, prototypes, business requirements, use cases and test cases.
- Execute and present written and verbal business systems impact analysis resulting in identification of new features, data integrations, and software recommendations that enable self service analytics and reporting for the Firm.
- Generate communication, process and educational plans to mitigate the disruption of change.
- Understanding of cross divisional systems and impacts of change.
- Follow moderately complex business data analytics and business intelligence/reporting problems to interpret specific business requirements in support of designing best fit business solutions.
- Write requirements for platform engineers and solution architects in a manner that reflects a working understanding of the data and products that will make up the solution.
- Build trust with business areas and ask probing questions to uncover unknown requirements.
Home Office Position Schedule
Full-Time EEO Statement
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.Posting Location
Missouri, St. Louis Company Description
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.Flexible Work Option(s) (Select all that apply)
RemoteAwards and Accolades
Search Headquarters Positions by Area of Interest
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms " in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Colorado Salary Information
- Bachelor's degree is required, with emphasis in Computer Science, MIS, Business Analytics or other quantitative area highly preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in relevant data and analytics or information technology fields with background with Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and/or Hyperion highly preferred.
- Understanding of Agile with experience with Jira or similar agile workflow tool.
Ability to conduct exploratory research, understand and interpret business needs, and translate needs into a solution using a systems approach to Business Intelligence and Reporting needs.
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross functional senior leaders to prioritize assigned tasks / projects.
- Proven relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Proven critical thinking, troubleshooting skills to investigate, resolve and escalate problems.
- Effective at summarizing complex business cases, technical information, concepts and effectively communicating with cross functional senior leaders in both verbal and written format.
- Intermediate understanding of data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics concepts.
- Self-starter, resourceful, team-oriented, and compassionate about cooperating in dynamic teams and changing environments is a must.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visitourcareersite to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate: