Junior Level Civil Engineer
Tribal 1 is a rapidly growing company focused on providing a full array of architecture/ engineering/construction (A/E/C) services to the federal government. Our customers include the Department of Defense, U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Indian Affairs and other federal and state agencies. As a member of our team, you will get exciting opportunities to participate in the assessment, planning, design, construction or repair of government facilities and infrastructure.
Tribal 1 is committed to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive professionally. We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Junior Level Civil Engineer. This position will be located in Colorado (in proximity to Colorado Springs or Denver).
Under the mentorship of more experienced engineers, this Junior Level Civil Engineer position will provide civil design, AutoCAD design, plan preparation, construction management and inspection services on a wide range of projects (i.e., water management, transportation infrastructure, government facilities, etc.). This position will require a varying amount of field work, travel and close coordination with other Tribal 1 offices and trade partners.
The junior level civil engineer position will provide civil design, AutoCad design, plan preparation, permitting and construction management/inspection services on a wide range of projects (water management, transportation, municipal, solar and land development).
The position will require field work, travel and working with other Tribal 1 offices and partners.
Essential Education, Experience and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- E.I. (Engineering Intern) or P.E. (Professional Engineer) with minimal up to five (5) years' experience.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD (associated CADD design software such as Land Desktop, Civil 3D and Inroads a plus), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project) and stormwater modeling software (ICPR, HECRAS, MODRET, etc.).
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and flexible in a dynamic environment involving multiple projects
- Must have a valid Driver's License and obtain a background check that allows access to DoD and other federal facilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Are you attentive to detail? Do you have good verbal and written communication skills? Can you balance multiple tasks while demonstrating good time management? Are you reliable and responsible? Do you have problem-solving abilities? If yes, you might just be perfect for this junior civil engineer position!ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Junior Civil Engineer job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application
. We look forward to meeting you!