Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp., U.S.A
seek an Engineering Assistant for our Aerospace manufacturing facility in Lincoln, NE. This would be a contract position and would be paid through our contract agency, Advance Services Inc. Apply now at KawasakiCareers.comResponsibilities of Engineering Assistant can include
Required Qualifications for Engineer Assistant
- Perform a variety of clerical duties to support ME and QA Engineering
- Develop, collect, organize prepare and maintain documents or procedures
- Maintain work instructions and prepare books for production
- Update process standard to match actual process
- Maintain distribute official documents for project contracts
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to recognize priorities and work well without detailed instructions
- Must be proficient with computers and computer applications
Kawasaki, working as one for the good of the planet. We are the Kawasaki Group, a global technology leader with diverse integrated strengths. We create new value for a better environment and a brighter future for generations to come.
We value each of our employees and support efforts to use their talents and abilities in full. We respect diversity and strive to build a workplace in which all employees can live up to their full potential.
Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp., U.S.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer who complies with all Federal, State and Local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.