A local leader in packaging manufacturing is loooking for a Quality Engineer.
As a Quality Engineer in Packaging you will:
- Design quality standards
- Inspect Materials, Equipment, Processes, and Products
- Develop Quality Control Systems
- Determine corrective actions.
- Work and communicate with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
To be qualified and succesful in this position you will need:
- A BS Degree in Engineering or Equivalanet combination of experience and education.
- Experience with Troublehsooting Quality Issues and Developing Countermeasures.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- The ability to inspire and promote teamwork and mutual cooperation.
- SAP experience is a big plus.
- Packaging experience is preferred.
- ISO 13485 experience
If qualified and interested, reach out to me today for a confidentail inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.