Our client, a global manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Bilingual International Logistics Manager
for their HQ in the northern suburbs of Chicago. This challenging and exciting position will also offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. The Bilingual International Logistics Manager
will be responsible for managing a team of transportation specialists. The Bilingual International Logistics Manager
will also be able to recommend any cost-effective changes to improve the process and add direct value. Bilingual International Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
Bilingual International Logistics Manager Requirements:
- Manage and develop transportation department, including hiring and training of employees
- Maintain and track transportation operations data flow and supply chain solutions
- Monitor inbound and outbound freight internationally, primarily via ocean shipments
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational opportunities
- Lead and supervise scheduling for shipments
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, or a related field preferred
- 7+ years' experience in a transportation environment
- Experience managing the transportation process with an ERP system
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- Certified as a Licensed Customs Broker
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple project
If you are interested in this Logistics Manager
position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network Keywords and Related Terms:
logistics manager, transportation manager, transportation analyst, logistics analyst #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.