At Match Group, millions of members use our products every month and our customers go on tens of thousands of dates every single day. Our reach and impact are staggering. We believe that no business brings more happiness to more people than ours; we can never forget the impact we have on society and most importantly, our community members.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to join the Match team. You will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing strategies that drive awareness, engagement, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate data-driven marketer with a proven track-record of driving meaningful campaign results from awareness through to customer acquisition and retention.How You'll Make An Impact:
We Could Be A Match If:
- You will support marketing strategy, planning, and execution across all paid digital media platforms
- You will scale and optimize paid marketing campaigns across major and emerging digital media channels
- You will contribute to the marketing creative process and design tests to drive creative performance learnings
- You will communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results to cross-functional teams.
- You will collaborate with brand marketing, analytics, finance, and product to drive growth across all areas of the marketing funnel.
- You have 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record of executing digital media campaigns that drove tangible business outcomes
- You have hands on experience running media buys across several buying platforms with particular depth in: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google
- You have an understanding of attribution and measurement systems
- You are self-motivated, comfortable working independently with minimal direction
- You have demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes
- You have the desire to learn quickly, develop new skills, and take calculated risks
#LI- LH1Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple - to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too - here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations review process.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.