Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Womens Health Specialty Sales Representative - Orlando N
The Professional Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will professionally and ethically create, maintain and expand sales in designated territory assignment and provide continuing education and service to targeted physicians.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Generate sales in line with assigned Territory quota
- Maintain and update current and prospective target Prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Maintain a professional image for customer and customer Products
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize Territory to meet sales and call targets
- Make sales presentations (Details) individual, one-on-one, in-services
- Maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability procedures and policies, comply with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 (PDMA)
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, sample activity and expense reports
- Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated
- Generating volume and market share growth for assigned pharmaceutical products within a specific geographic area.
- Selling presentations to physicians and other health care professionals, primarily in an office based setting.
- Developing an understanding of the issues and opportunities unique to the geography, particularly in managed health care.
- Manage allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Maintains accountability for all pharmaceutical samples in accordance with FDA and PDMA guidelines.
- Utilize the sales automation system to document call and program activity.
- Complete initial and ongoing product and development training as required.
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note - IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
- Minimum of 2 years business-to-business outside sales experience with demonstrated record of impact preferred.
- 3-5 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience with documented success and focus on Womens Health.
- Established relationships within targeted geography.
- Sales ability/persuasiveness, use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product from targeted customers.
- Establishes account plans based on customer needs and business priorities.
- Establishes method for monitoring progress to goals.
- Must set high goals or standards of performance, self-starter, able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence events to achieve goals, and take actions beyond what is required in being proactive.
- Must be able to utilize resources and create a positive/professional impression, commanding attention and respect, displaying confidence.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people is key.
- Must express ideas effectively in individual and group situations, adjusting to the characteristics or needs of the target audience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more athttps://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIAs ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status