The Test Automation Engineer creates automated tests to cover application regression tests, performance tests, as well as project related tests. They may take on any of the following roles in a particular functional area or project work: Back Office Applications Tester, Mobile Applications Tester, Reports Tester, Web Tester, Database Tester, Interface Tester, or Architecture Tester.Primary Tasks, Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Masters tools and technologies related to testing principles and industry processes
- Ensures project work meets company guidelines, regulatory expectations, and product delivered meets specifications provided
- Participate in the design and testing of HCHB products and solutions
- Research of project work to identify related or effected areas
- Creates, documents, and executes thorough automated tests
- Assists with the creation and management of testing environment(s)
- Analyzes potential issues to determine if resolution or escalation is needed
- Identifies user assumptions, system performance issues, and criteria for project success
- Responsible for automated test execution and resolving defects prior to product release to Production
- Responsible for quality/testing approval sign off prior to deployment to Production
- Work with Product Owners and Scrum Team to plan for needs related to automation
- Serves as the go-to person/mentor for questions as well as research related to automation scripting
- Mentors members of the team to be more effective in writing scripts and implementing techniques
- Completes code reviews of automated scripts
- Creates advanced SQL queries to be used with automation scripts
- Responsible for architecture of automation framework and integration of tools used for developing scripts and running tests
- Demonstrates an understanding of clinical and/or financial Home Healthcare processes and regulations is recommended
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and its processes
- 3 + years of object oriented programming experience
- Comprehensive understanding of SOLID Principals
- 1 + Years C#
- 1 + Years of Automation experience writing automation scripts.
- Microsoft UI Automation, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor a plus
- 1 + Years SQL experience
- 1 + Years Java
- This position can be located in Dallas, TX or Louisville, KY
- Citizenship: This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions.
Homecare Homebase, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation is a market leader in healthcare software development providing mobile cloud-based solutions for clinical, operational, and financial improvement of homecare and hospice agencies throughout the United States. Our software enables real time solutions for wireless information exchange and communication between office staff, field staff, and physicians.
Our success is fueled by our talented technology teams that are driven by their passion to make a difference in patient care. Our employees work in a culture that is guided by values of caring, action, respect, excellence, and smile (a positive attitude). If you want to work in a role where your skills have a direct influence on patient care, Homecare Homebase is the next step in your career. We are hiring technologists that want to make a difference.