We are seeking a District Manager to drive our centers to achieve new levels of greatness! District Managers play an integral role in European Wax Center growth. They serve as inspiring leaders to their teams of Center Managers, coaching and developing them to grow themselves and their businesses. They are passioned with details and ensure that the brand promise that makes European Wax Center so special stays alive.
Leadership and Development
- Recruit, hire, retain and develop a team of Store Managers and Associates that achieves excellence in all areas of measured performance to meet or exceed company business objectives; drive business through effective scheduling and payroll management.
- Coach store teams to develop and maintain operational best practices. Ensure company selling and customer service standards are upheld consistently across all stores in the district through effective coaching and training of Store Managers and staff
- Direct, train and supervise store teams in implementing and maintaining the highest level of presentation and visual standards consistent with the European Wax Center brand.
- Develop a hands-on supervision environment that emphasizes sales
- Monitor and analyze business trends across all stores within district; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals within district for all Key Performance Indicators including sales, payroll, expense control and store contribution.
We wouldnt be where we are today without the dedication of our incredible employees. Our District Manager ensures that our team is taken care of and feel like they are welcomed into our team. District Managers are experts in new hire paperwork, onboarding, benefits, leaves, and any employee relations cases. They work hard to make sure our employees have a great place to come to work and that they are safe.
- Attend an participate in sales and management training meetings and events as directed by management.
- Ensure protection of company assets by meeting or exceeding established shrinkage goals within the district.
- Ensure company selling and customer service standards are upheld consistently across all stores in the district through effective coaching and training of Store Managers and staff.
Implement Policies & Procedures:
District Managers ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented in their centers. They are the absolute expert in how our business should run and are a resource to their teams. They inspire their teams to embrace any improvements to our growing business and help to swiftly implement corporate initiatives. Ensure consistent execution of pricing, merchandising and marketing strategies in each store within the district.
- Actively and accurately communicate selling and inventory trends within district to Regional management and corporate business partners.
EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENT:
- 5 to 7 years of retail management experience, with at least 3 to 5 years managing multiple freestanding store locations with broad geographic scope
- Demonstrated success in achieving selling and operational excellence by hiring, leading, motivating and developing effective Store Managers and Associates
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- Strong retail skills and proven leader in designing and implementation of traffic driving initiatives
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the business landscape and ability to translate findings to positively impact business
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree in Management or related field of study (or equivalent work experience) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team that drives results
- Proven ability to manage multiple business priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, especially when communicating from distance
- Successful track record talent recruitment, selection, development and promotion
- Proven ability to create an open and positive work environment
- Strong customer service orientation and an obsession with creating the perfect client experience
- A strong eye for detail and operational excellence
Wax Center offers a competitive compensation structure. Excellent benefits include medical, 401K , Paid time off, expense reimbursement, referral bonus