Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Front End Developer
Looking for a motivated Front End Developer. Will work in a fast paced, small business environment, creating and updating front end applications for the Big Data Platform (BDP).
- Assist with the creation, enhancement, and maintenance of web applications
- Troubleshoot customer reported issues in applications and providing support
- Write unit tests and conduct quality assurance testing
- A current security clearance is not required on day one, but will be processed for a clearance and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen. Current Secret level clearance is preferred.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field. Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- Familiarity with Git or other version control software
- Comfortable working on a *nix command line
- Self-motivation; Ability to multi-task and prioritize open issues / tickets accordingly
- Problem solving skills and ability to review information and compile data appropriately as needed