Operations Procedure Group Supervisor - Comanche Peak
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
This position is responsible for safely and reliably managing/supervising the operation of the Comanche Peak procedure group, while adhering to regulatory and administrative requirements.
• Maintain required qualifications to write, review, and approve procedures
• Supervise personnel to ensure accurate and reliable procedures to support the operation of Plant equipment.
• Ensure adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Plan, organize, direct and control workload in the procedure group.
• Maintain constructive relationships with regulatory agencies.
• Maintain constructive relationships with other departments.
• Ensure conservative decision-making and nuclear safety.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements
• High School Diploma
• Previous SRO or RO license preferred.
• Demonstrates good leadership and problem-solving skills.
• Exhibits professional work ethics.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to maintain composure during stressful situations.
• Occasional long, irregular hours.
• Use of a PC, computer terminal, and/or telephone usually more than 6 hours a day.
Luminant Generation Company LLC
Glen Rose, Texas
We are a company of people committed to: Exceeding Customer Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and Effective Communication. If this describes you, then apply today!
If you currently work for Vistra or its subsidiaries, please apply via the internal career site.