Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our intuitive platform is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our tool helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher transformation rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower return rates.
Akeneo software brings efficiency to marketing teams struggling with tools such as excel. We made our software user-friendly, so it's intuitive and easy to use! Fossil, Forever 21, Staples, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.Job Description
The Business Consultant is a key role in the Professional Services organization, tackling complex business challenges in order to help customers unlock growth through product experiences. Key Responsibilities
- Guide customers through their implementation of Akeneo, making recommendations to simplify their workflows and improve data governance using Akeneo's technology
- Lead on-site and remote workshops with customers and partners to ensure business objectives are clear and projects are started with a solid foundation
- Deliver best practices and guidance to customers and partners in all forms including written documentation, presentations, emails, calls, and more.
- Train customers and partners on Akeneo key principles and best practices
- Work collaboratively with other members of the professional services and customer success organizations to ensure successful customers
- Become a functional expert of all Akeneo technology to be able to proactively identify risks and effectively assist customers
- Work with partners to provide functional recommendations based on customer use cases and business requirements
- Contribute to Akeneo's implementation methodology and help improve how we work with customers
- Simplify Julia's life
- You have 5+ years of professional services or software implementation experience.
- You are passionate about customers and helping them drive value through the adoption of technology.
- You are experienced and comfortable leading workshops with customers of mixed skill levels and seniority.
- You love digging into complex customer challenges and helping them implement simple solutions.
- You're meticulous about the quality of customer deliverables.
- You thrive in an extremely dynamic and changing environment.
This position generally requires travel.Additional Information
Benefits & Perks:
Videos To Watch
- 5 weeks of vacation and you're expected to take it
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits along with 401k with company match
- Regular team outings and activities
- Flexible working hours and location - office, hybrid, remote all considered
- Trips to France
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup