Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Great employees deserve great benefits!
- Bonus 4 x per year
- Paid vacation 3 weeks per year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life and disability plans
- Sick time and company holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Leave programs for qualifying events
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- FREE meals on your shift
Eligibility in Jack's benefits can vary by the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status.
Walk the talk and eat a Jumbo Jack® with us.
We know you have so much to bring to the table as a leader. Share your passion for food and life and motivate your team to pursue a better future for themselves and others. Yes, you have a business to run, but your priority should be your people (and, maybe a Munchie Meal).
As a Restaurant Manager you will:
- Demonstrate a passion for the business and managing the overall operations
- Find, train, develop and recognize the best people
- Manage daily activities to ensure guests receive excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and safety
- Adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
We ask you to:
- Have 3+ years of experience in managing a service concept with full profit and loss responsibility
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance