A Highly Respected Sign Company
is seeking a seasoned Signage Project Manager Coordinator
with experience with projects covering Channel Letters, FCOs, Vinyl Graphics, Neon and more...
Great atmosphere and compensation with benefits.Project Manager Coordinator:
The Project Manager Coordinator is responsible for the supporting the Project Manager. The PMC will be accessible to help review data and drawings, answer questions, and update customers while PM's are traveling. In addition, the PMC will assist in forecasting, invoicing, and payment follow-up with customers.Primary Responsibilities:
- Support Project Management with accessing and reviewing drawings and project pricing details.
- Management of customers and orders.
- Creation of sales orders.
- Management of sales orders.
- Creation and submission of PO's for approval.
- Release work orders after reviewed and submitted by PM.
- Vendor invoice processing after reviewed and submitted by PM.
- Customer invoice processing after reviewed and submitted by PM.
- Invoice submission to customers with all supporting documentation as well as subsequent follow-up to ensure payment.
- Review and support during month end financial close.
- Invoicing forecasting management through updating reports when customer invoices re processed.
- Actively participates on internal teams(s) that focuses on continuous improvement of the business.
- Education Requirement: The applicant should have the minimum of a 4-year degree (or equivalent experience).
- Experience: Minimum of 1-year in manufacturing, service environment, or similar environment.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Office.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know about other positions we have available throughout the US, please contact me, Gertrudy Tellez confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume ASAP.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for fast access: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gctellez/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.