Why Search Discovery?
We have an award winning culture of extraordinary people. Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. If you love data and want to be part of a value driven, diverse, collaborative, and fun team, Search Discovery is for you! Role Overview
This position is an excellent opportunity for a recent or soon to be graduate! As an Associate, Analytics Engineer at Search Discovery you will be part of a talented team and develop high-demand skills that businesses across the world continue to seek. You will work with large enterprise clients and will be responsible for turning data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions in a professional services environment. What you need to have
What you'll be doing
- Coursework or hands-on experience in at least one data-related subject (Data Analysis, SQL, Database programming, Data Science, Machine Learning, etc.).
- Ability to articulate the basics of software development lifecycles, business requirement gathering, and code repositories.
What you need to achieve
- Contribute to the success of our clients by understanding their challenges and tailoring solutions to their needs.
- Communicate effectively with clients and the team in order to deliver on and meet client needs.
- Produce quality work in a timely manner across multiple projects in order to drive impact.
- Support the growth of the business through business development activities including deck creation, research, and more.
- Work to demonstrate significant technical experience within a specific skill or platform in your first year.
- Exhibit a growth mindset through continuous focus on your development plan.
- Exhibit independence in completing client work assigned
- Deliver an exceptional client experience
- Demonstrate expertise/best practices to our team in first 12 months
Cleveland, OH office What we offer you:
We offer a total rewards program that evolves when we discover opportunities to further meet the needs of our people. In addition to medical, dental, vision, disability, and matching 401(k), we offer a best in-class wellness program, generous time-off, paid parental leave, significant investments in your growth, and limitless opportunities that puts Search Discovery's program in a class all our own.
If this resonates with you and you want to add to our amazing team and culture, you owe it to yourself to apply today or check out all our openings ! Also, to prove you've read our job description, include a short cover letter that explains why you will successfully complete this mission.