FedEx OfficeJob Title:
1330: Regional Solutions ConsultantJob Requisition Number:
1244 Boylston St
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467Category:
Full TimeWork Shift:
The Regional Solutions Consultant (RSC) is a customer-focused position responsible for customer satisfaction by providing responsive service that enhances the delivery of FedEx Office (FXO) products and services. The role encompasses extensive interaction with customers, over the phone, in-center and out of the center gathering customer data to grow customer spend in the sales market. The RSC works with minimal instruction and supervision and interacts on a daily basis with customers, store managers, team members and vendors accomplishing established business objectives. Applicants should reside in the Greater Boston Area.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Represent FedEx Office (FXO) as the on-site sales and support expert for all print and related needs
- Represent FXO by attending key department meetings, site visits and planning meetings which may include making presentations on FXOs product and service offerings to decision makers at supported locations
- Demonstrate consultative behaviors to ensure friendly, polite, and expert service is delivered to sales supported customer accounts
- Grow revenue at assigned customer locations through customer education of business solutions and product offerings (e.g., Color, Black & White Copy, Signs & Graphics, Holiday and Promotional, etc.)
- Act as FXOs primary relationship owner for the Sales team within the assigned customer location/ locations. Hold product/service overview presentations with these and other departments/leaders with the customer to ensure (1) each department understands FXOs products/services and (2) employees act as enthusiastic advocates for FXO within their facility
- Use a consultative selling approach
- Identify and grow existing assigned customer accounts using resources available
- Project hunt for new business within assigned customer location(s)
- Responsible for customer retention/ recovery activities
- Manage bid follow up and consult on complex orders
- Implement local marketing programs for identified customer
- Participate in sales blitzes
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales process as defined by the Strategic Account Owners Secondary Coverage program documentation
- Drive assigned customer revenue by making sales calls on nearby customer facilities to identify and secure new revenue opportunities, delivering capabilities presentations, on-demand support and post-sale follow up and sharing information with other MSCs
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of all customer work ordered and produced to ensure customer satisfaction
- Review strategies, activities and performance to goals weekly with the Supervisor; attend sales calls
- Work under the direction of the Supervisor Solutions Consultants to penetrate client accounts
- Meet or exceed activity standards as established by the Secondary Coverage program
- Maintain accurate customer relationship management (CRM) system data, including daily activities and account updates
- Maximize the FedEx value delivered to each and every customer by working cross functionally within FXO, Services and the other FedEx Operating companies
- All other duties as needed or required
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- 2+ years of specialized experience in selling or customer service
- Presents personal professional image
- Reliable transportation to the local market to meet with customers, vendors and/or perform other business necessities
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Proven skills and aptitude to excel in a customer-focused and results-driven environment
- Advanced level of reading, writing and mathematical ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility.
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities.
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidates criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. Americas Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.Recruiting@FedEx.com.