Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Seeking an Operations Production Management Professional to provide leadership and drive accountability to meet and exceed productivity deliverables.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations to ensure daily productivity goals are met.
- Oversee and monitor daily employee performance.
- Drive a culture of accountability and ownership
- Identify barriers and bottlenecks to drive improvement.
- Conduct continuous improvement efforts to maximize efficiency, improve quality and reduce cost/waste.
- Conduct daily meetings, one on ones and address performance gaps on a daily basis.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and development.
- Communicate across various departments and at all levels within an organization.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment to enforce necessary compliance and protocols.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience in a high volume and fast pace environment (Manufacturing, Distribution, Transportation, Operations preferred).
- Experience managing teams of 10+ employees.