WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.Location: Chelmsford, MARole Overview:
A WW Coach serves as an active evangelist for the WW brand. As a WW Coach you will use your proven facilitation skills to channel your passion for a healthy lifestyle into inspiring members and coaching members to develop healthy habits by eating healthier, while enjoying foods they love, moving more, sleeping better and shifting their mindset. You will bring your personal energy to the workshop and outreach approaches with members to inspire and build an inclusive, in-person community. You will facilitate a branded, member-focused workshop centered on wellness, weight loss, and building healthy habits. Key Responsibilities:
Deliver An Exceptional Workshop Experience by:
- Bringing your personal energy to every workshop, ensuring all members feel included, involved and part of the WW community when delivering the weekly behavior change curriculum
- Establishing rapport with members and showing empathy during one-on-one interactions and group facilitation, creating a personalized experience for each member
- Serving as an expert in WW's scientifically proven methodology for building healthy habits, weight loss and holistic wellness
- Sharing knowledge and understanding of WW digital tools and offerings
Build Strong Connections In the Community by:
- Actively seeking opportunities to build on-brand partnerships, attract new members, and create brand awareness, representing WW at internal and external community events
- Using social media and other outreach approaches to engage with the WW community
Focus on Member Recruitment and Retention by:
- Leveraging the relationships you will make with members to provide them support and encourage them to return to the studio
- Identifying our members' needs and recommending the right WW products or services
- Leveraging social media to attract new members and build workshop attendance
Deliver Behavior Change Coaching by:
- Inspiring members to build healthy habits using behavior change coaching principles.
- Ensuring members feel seen, heard and supported - respond to members' Connect Group posts with purpose, encouraging members to reflect, learn, problem-solve and create action plans, welcoming new members.
- Engaging with members empathetically, demonstrating positive regard, respect and understanding for where they are on their journey.
- Guiding members to develop awareness of their eating, activity, sleep and mindset patterns. Assisting members in identifying small behavioral shifts to move them closer to their goals.
- Coaching members on scientifically proven behavior change strategies and how to better leverage their internal resources and external support to reach their wellness goals.
- Using behavior change techniques and serving as an expert in WW's scientifically proven methodology for building healthy habits, weight loss and holistic wellness
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Member Engagement
- Member Retention
- New Member Recruitment
- Product Sales
- A college graduate or have commensurate experience
- Experienced at facilitating a group, preferred
- Experienced in coaching others on a health and wellness journey, preferred
- Experienced in retail or customer service
- Passionate about wellness and either a current WW member or excited to become one
- Genuinely committed to supporting and inspiring others in achieving their wellness and weight loss goals
- Empathetic and excited about building rapport and relationships with our members
- Place a high value on encouraging sustainable, science-backed approaches to wellness
- Able to separate facts from fads and provide guidance to others on how to do the same
- Excellent at active listening and able to connect members to the WW products
- Savvy at social media and willing to use your smartphone
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Willing to complete some of your work at home
- Able to travel to our workshop locations within the territory
- Interested in a flexible, part-time schedule
- Able to lift 25 pounds to stock shelves with sellable consumer products
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.