Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Data Center System Administrator
We are searching for a local Data Center System Administrator to work on-site for a 6-month contract with possible conversion at the end. This person will be onsite full-time to start and then drop to part-time after an initial period. Normal business hours with occasional after hours to 10 PM and weekends may be required. Overtime to be compensated accordingly.
- Be able to support production systems from level 2 support perspective.
- Understanding of storage environment
- Be able to manage VMware environments
- Be able to solve the majority of routine issues/problems as well as able to troubleshoot issues/problems on your own and escalate to corresponding teams.
- 2-5 years hands on experience as a Windows System Administrator
- L1 or L2 support experiences with customer minded and service-oriented spirit
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and basic networking
- Good Understanding of Cisco Enviourments
- Solid knowledge of virtualization software (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Good understanding of data center architecture
- Motivated and eager to learn and participate in a dynamically growing and changing environment
- Previous experience in system implementation
- 4-year degree in C.S. or related IT field
- Solid understanding of data storage techniques and architecture
- Good understanding of disaster recovery processes
- Industry certification
- International communication skill or experience is a plus