Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Sr. Staff Device Engineer
- Design and qualify high voltage power devices for power conversion.
- Evaluate electrical/thermal performance and reliability of power devices as part of Company’s products.
- Assignments will include power device creation, fabrication and full characterization, providing device documentation and technical reports.
- Interact with other departments for best use of Company’s technologies and to support key customer requirements
- Participate in the development of world-class high-voltage power devices and analog/mixed signal process technologies in a fabless environment
- Characterize high-voltage power devices, low and medium voltage MOSFETs, bipolars and other analog components using automated and manual testers.
- Analyze characterization data using statistical data analysis tools
- Establish correlation between manual and automated tester data for PCM development
- Perform device/process simulations and device layout as part of new technology development
- B. Sc Degree in Electrical Engineering with 12 years' working experience or Advanced degree in related field
- Sound understanding of semiconductor physics
- Hands-on experience with high-voltage wide-bandgap technologies, including GaN and SiC power device design, fabrication and qualification.
- Proven track record of independently designing and taking into volume fabrication high-voltage semiconductor power switching devices
- Proficiency with TCAD tools and familiar with CADENCE layout and simulation tools
- Hand-on experience with high voltage testing and data acquisition systems
- Good communication and documentation skills